Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

I Feel Great!!!

"I had my g-tube surgery Friday and I feel great" She honestly told me that, I swear. Everything went perfectly. Not too long after the surgery, she was already waking up and moving. What a change from last time. Saturday, she was back to normal except for a little swelling from the fluids that they had been giving her. She was back to moving like she was prior to surgery and maybe even a little more. She seems relieved and a lot more happy now that this is over. She has developed even more of a personality in the last couple of days. I saw more smiles out of her in one hour today than I have seen since she was born. It makes me so happy every time that she smiles that it brings tears to my eyes. The hospital is trying to get everything in order for us so that we will be able to take her home in another week or so. We are getting very excited to take her home.

Comments:
Hi David and LeeAnn. It is the best when you get a smile, so I am so glad that you were able to get many in one day. It sounds like things are going well, and I am happy to hear that she is doing well after the surgery. I hear that she may be coming home in the next few weeks, so I will continue to say my prayers that it happens for all of you. Love reading your updates, so please keep them coming.

Love,

Vicky
 
All of our prayers are sure paying off. We are all so happy that she came through her surgery so well. She looks so sweet.
Abbi wrote a card for Liliana. I asked her if she wanted to write I Love You, or Get Well, or Get Better Soon and she said NO, Nana, I want to write "I don't want you to get sick no more". She was so happy when LeeAnn told her that Liliana was feeling better and smiling.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the walk this weekend!
Love you guys!
 
Hi Dave & LeeAnn. I'm so happy to hear the good news and I love reading your Blog. Justin prays (along with me) every night and it really makes him happy when I tell him how Liliana is improving and that his prayers are working.
 
Hi Dave & LeeAnn.
I'm so happy to hear the good news. I love reading your Blog. Justin prays (along with me) every night, and it really makes him happy when I tell that his prayers are working. We can't wait for Liliana to come home so we can finally meet her. She's so adorable!! You're all amazing - Stay strong and we'll keep you in our prayers.
Love,
Aunt Kari
(Uncle Bill, Joe, Jon, & Justin too!)
 
I am so excited to hear about Liliana's progress. What a differeence I see in her picture! I can't wait to tell my co-workers how well her surgery went. Everyone has your family in their prayers. Wish we were closer. We miss you all. Love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?