Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Let's take it worldwide!!!

I've added a site meter to my blog so that I could see how many people have been following up on Liliana's progress. To my great surprise I saw that I was getting quite a few hits, and not just locally but nationally. This is great! I want liliana's story to continue to spread. I assumed that Liliana was getting prayers from across the Nation but I did not know to what extent. Now I know. However, the tracker does not give any personal information. I know who some of you are just by your location, but others I do not. My site has been visited by people from the follownig places: California, Canada, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, and of course Michigan. My goal is to reach every state and if I am lucky other countries around the world. Help my goal and please spread the word to all of your families and friends. Forward my blog address to anyone and everyone who you have not passed it on to already. If you do, you will be overcome with Liliana's love and a feeling of great happiness. Thanks!

Update 2/15/06 @ 1920: I just checked the site meter again and we have added a few more states: Virginia, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Colorado. Keep up the good work!!! 2/16/06 0100: Add Tennessee to the list.

We've made it to the U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C.!!! Thanks for joining in D.C.

If you have not yet heard about our upcoming charity event to raise money to help fight neuromuscular diseases like Liliana's, please read the post below titled "Donate to the Muscular Dystrophy Association" that was posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006.

Here are some of the latest pictures of Liliana as I promised!




Comments:
WOW! It is amazing how many people are praying and supporting us! We are truly blessed to be loved by so many. We send out hugs to you all and "THANK YOU!"
I feel that God has taken our family of three and wrapped us in a warm blanket of love and support! With His guidance and love we can achieve ANYTHING and ALL our prayers WILL BE answered!
Best wishes to you all-
LeeAnn (Mommy to Liliana!)
 
Lovey, I love you with all my heart and you are an amazing dad, husband and nurse! I feel so honored to be your wife and mother to your baby girl! My love for you continues to grow stronger and stronger each and every day - I did not think that was possible!
XOXOXOXO
 
hey dave, just a test
 
Dave, a lot of people don't know how to post comments anonymously on here. You should put up a post telling them how. All you need to do is go into the comments and click other then put in your name like it did here.
 
David, you move me beyond words...
you asked for Worldwide, I'm working on it.
Love you!
 
I love looking at this site and seeing how much your beautiful angel has changed. Abbi and I look at it about 3-4 times a week to look at the pictures and see what amazing milestones she has accomplished. Abbi of course has lots of questions about Liliana so this gives me a great way for her to feel a part of her life. We pray for the three of you everyday and I have even found Abbi praying for Liliana all on her own on several occasions. We love the three of you and I am constantly amazed by your optimism and ongoing strength.
 
David and Leeann- You have been in our thoughts and prayers. Lilliana is beautiful and has a wonderful family to support her. We think of you often and are keeping updated through Steve and Vicky. We love you all-Todd and Crista
 
BIG PIMPIN! You see those hits? You're bigger then GOOGLE!
 
You're freaking off the HOOK! I wonder how many of those are you hitting refresh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?