Friday, March 17, 2006

 

My First Doctor Visit

"I went for my first doctor visit today. It was me, mommy, daddy, and my favorite nurse Gayle. I'm getting used to traveling. I really enjoy car rides. Sometimes I sleep in the car and sometimes I just happily look around and take in the environment. It is cold outside, but mommy and daddy cover me up and keep the breeze out. They sure are outstanding parents. We made it to and from the doctor's office without any problems. I was a little unsure about my new doctor. Daddy tells me he is going to be my pediagician, I think it has something to do with magic. When he was checking me out I started to cry because he made mommy and daddy disappear, but when he moved they were there again and I was happy and stopped crying. He turned out to be a really nice guy. He said he just wanted to get to know me this time, but I think he has something else planned for our next visit. I'm not looking forward to that. Oh well, I know it has to be done. He said that sometimes I may be able to just stay at home and he will come and see me there. That sure is nice of him. Mommy and daddy took me back home and I got my dinner and took a nap. And now here I am writing you this message. I'm running out of things to say since I only know 200 words. I will write back when I expand my vocabulary. Here are some pictures my daddy took of me today. He made the nurse embarrassed because of all the pictures he took at the doctors office."

Comments:
Oh, I love the pic of her in her carseat with her hood up! I stared at it for several minutes, and she sure is beautiful. You guys sound like you are trying to establish a routine-just go with the flow, but I know that I do not need to tell you guys that. She is so advanced with her language- I can't believe how many words she already knows (: Keep the posts coming-they make my day, and I love the updates and pics!
 
I love the bunny ears, too cute!!!! I always liked the idea of green wine.
 
You look very happpy to be taking her home. I love the princess crown. Green wine could lead to green teeth and tongue. Just wish my spartan green and white had given them what they needed to win. Love, Edie
 
What a monumental first big day to the doctor's office. Liliana sure looks adorable in her shamrock outfit and sweater. I hope your nights at home are starting to go a little better. Maybe one of these nights you'll get a good sleep. LeeAnn looked so tired on Saturday. I wish I lived closer so I could help more. Next week will be my big debut and LeeAnn can teach me all there is to know about Liliana's care.
I'm not real sure what I think about the green wine David. Kind of gross.
Give Liliana kisses and hugs for me.
Love you guys!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?