Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

Smiles Galore!

I visited Liliana this morning after work and she was the happiest baby alive. She was sleeping when I first got there. When I sat in front of her for a couple of minutes she began to open her eyes. When she got them open and realized it was me, she gave me one of the biggest smiles that I have ever seen from her. The rest of the visit continued in much the same way. She was so happy!!! She smiled more today in our short hour than I think she has smiled since she was born. She makes me so happy. I am relieved that she feeling much better and her personality has returned and continues to grow. I wish that it was easier to photograph one of her smiles. When she comes home I will have more time to try. For now I have assembled a picture to show you how happy she is.

Updated 3/14/06:
We have finally captured one of those award winning smiles. I've seen her smile a lot bigger, but this sure shows her happiness. Here is a before and after:

Comments:
That is the best smile ever Dave!! It really does make your whole day when you get a smile from your little one. It makes everything else not matter. I am so happy to hear that she is adjusting well to her new machines, and she will be home before you know it. I know you guys are anxious and excited, and life won't be so chaotic with running to the hospital everyday. Wishing Liliana continued happiness and contentment!!
 
David, you crack me up.
She's much prettier than you portray her in the picture but it certainly did make me smile.
I can't wait to witness one of those smiles in person.
Hopefully soon.
Love you guys!
 
Im so glad to hear she is all smiles. She is so cute, cant wait to meet her.

Kris
 
Dave, what did you do to that beautiful baby?!!! It sure brought a smile to Abbi and I. Hope Liliana is home before you know it. There sure is something amazing about your own child recognizing and loving you.

Love to all of you,
Bec & Abbi
 
Your adobe skillz grow strong.
 
Dave, Your adobe skillz grow strong? You gotta change that picture with one of the ones that mom has where she's actually smiling. Mom has some really good picture of Liliana (Lili).

Hope you guys are doing good. See you soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?