Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Big girl pics.

Here are a couple of new pics for all of you. The first is Lili happy to be in mommy's arms. She is always so happy, but she lights up even more when we get her out of her crib. The next two are Liliana ready to go to the doctor. They were actually taken after we got back home from our doctor visit because we forgot we had the sunglasses with us. She is such a cutie. Remember how I said she is growing like a weed? She is up to 13 pounds. She has been doing so good on her CPAP trials that the doctor said it is ok to increase her times a little. Instead of 3 hours twice a day, we are going to try 4 hours twice a day. That is two whole extra hours of CPAP per day. The goal is to keep her start time and finish time for the day the same but to keep increasing her duration times until they eventually merge. This would eventually put her on CPAP all day and back on the vent at night. We have high hopes for her, and based on what she has shown us so far, I know she will continue to amaze us.

Comments:
Lili, you are amazing and so adorable. Daddy moved in on my overnighter tonight. I'm disappointed about that but I'm going to come and visit you anyway. Nana can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses!
 
Lovin' the shades pics. Keep em comin'.

I was watching the live feed this morning sometime between 530 and 630. I'm assuming that was LeeAnn in there working with Lili, I heard she'd be up all night last night. I saw her hands come into the picture and it looked like Lili was sleeping. It was then that I realized I'm not the only one up at this ungodly hour on a Sunday morning. Get some rest, I know I need some.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?