Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

For those of you who I have ok'd to use Lilicam

I've been trying to get lilicam so it is easier to view online. I think I may have a solution. For those of you who have a password, log on like you normally do. When the viewing window pops up click on the link on the left that says connection type. You will have to install Active X again. Make it so that there is a black dot in the circle next to TCP and click save. This should work! I am going to leave it connected so that you can view while I am at work but if I start having problems viewing I will take it temporarily off line. Please do not pass on your password for lilicam to anyone. If someone wants to view it they may contact me personally. Thanks! Enjoy your viewing!

Comments:
Good Morning Everyone! Well, It is 1:21 am Sunday morning and I am approaching the 2:00am "routine" hour for Liliana!! Yes, we are minus a midnight nurse so I am it...Liliana has had a great night and I always enjoy spending the time with her!! Steve, Vicky and Logan are staying the night with me, it is nice to have their company, THANKS GUYS!! The house (well atleast the first floor) got a good cleaning again, David you may want to wear your sunglasses upon entering!!! LOL
XOXOX - :)
 
Logan was able to spend his first overnight away from home at his cousin Lili's house. He slept right through Aunt LeeAnn on her hands and knees "mopping" the floor. He wasn't sure what she was doing, since he has not seen his own mother do that since he has been born (: We had a nice, relaxing time, and we hope that the Loveland's will have us back soon. We are happy that the midnight shifts are getting filled, but we hope that we can still come visit and stay the night. Lili sleeps so well at night that we are hoping that Logan picked up on it. LeeAnn did an amazing job, and we think that Liliana is so blessed to have parents like the two of you. We love you guys!!!

Uncle Steve, Aunt Vicky, and Logan
 
Hi Lili. Nana is watching you on Lilicam. You're sleeping. But then, it's 7:50 - of course you're sleeping. This is the first chance I got to visit you.
We love you angel baby!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?