Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Soooooo Biiiiiig!

Liliana is thriving at home. She continues to get so big. She continues to refine her movements and coordination every day. She is so attentive and loves when we help her to play with her toys. She is starting to comprehend some of our games like peek a boo, i'm gonna get you, and zerberts. She smiles a ton. We are so happy for her and all of her accomplishments, she amazes us every day!!! I told you I would post her latest measurements and here they are: 12lbs 3oz & 25.5 inches long. She's growing faster than our tulips. Here are a couple of pics that we recently took. I know you will enjoy.

Comments:
I fall in love all over again when I see the pictures that Daddy takes!!!!

What a blessing we have-

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter and best wishes to you all!
Love LeeAnn (David and Liliana!)
 
Awesome pics. I just put some up tonight too. I put the one's with Logan and his bear and also one that I took of Liliana.

See you this weekend.
 
She is getting so big. She is so adorable. Hope I can get there in May to see her in person.

Kris
 
What a babydoll!
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.
Love,
Nana and Papa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?