Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

We're Back

Sorry to all of you who have been waiting for a post. It has been a while, and I know a lot of you check fanatically for updates. I really do try to post as much as I can and when I have the time and energy. It has been a busy week once again and I am running on very little sleep since Wednesday. I worked Wednesday night. Lili had another doctor's visit Thursday so I only got 2 hours of sleep that morning. I was up the rest of the day because I did not feel tired. We had a nurse Thursday night but I was not able to fall asleep until 4am. Friday I was up from around 1pm until 8am the following morning because we did not have a nurse. I did not mind because I got to spent a lot of time with Lili again. Friday I still did not catch up on too much sleep because we were expecting company. I was up Friday from 2pm until probably 8 am this morning because once again we do not have a nurse tonight. I have to be up again today because we are expecting more company. Sunday will be exactly like the two previous days because once again we do not have a nurse. Any nurses out there reading this, that is a call for some support over here. Pediatric Special Care would love to have you on our case and we would too! Anyway, our company today was greatly anticipated. It was my brother, his lovely wife, and their baby boy Logan. We have not seen too much of them since Lili was born and we have only seen Logan one other time. Lili desperately wanted to meet her new cousin who was born less than a month after she was. We had a great time. The kids loved to stare at each other. Today we are expecting my god parents and my cousin who we have not seen since Lili was born. They can't wait to meet her and we can't wait to see them. Anyway, Lili and I had a great night. She has been sleeping great. She did 3 hours of CPAP without any difficult in the beginning of the night. I had her on her tummy for about 3 hours again tonight. She doesn't even wake up when I flip her on to her belly. I think she likes to sleep on her tummy. I flipped her back over around 5am and she was tooting away. I changed her and 2 minutes later she was tooting again. Two large poops and 2 diapers all in 2 minutes. Anyway, I have to start doing some of her care so I will talk to you all later. Here are a couple of her latest pics.














The first picture is Lilicam. The second is tummy time on one of my nights alone with her. Then next three are Liliana and her cousin Logan. The last is a smile for Daddy. Enjoy!

Comments:
Well, get a move on son.
I'm anxious to see those pictures.
Dad says he's going to ban me from Lili Live.
Hope you got a good picture of Lili and Logan together!
Love you guys!!!
 
Hi Liliana!!!

I miss you alot! I can't wait to come and work at your house and spend some time with you! I have been busy lately traveling, I went to Chicago and I got you a little present there! Next week I will be going to Texas, I don't know if they have baby presents on an Air Force Base, but if they do I will find it. After that I will be coming to see you on April 12th with Gayle. Maybe once all my craziness is over I can come hang out with you at night so your dad can get somme sleep!! Tell your mom to give you kisses and hugs from me and I hope they are doing well! See you soon Beautiful princess!
 
Love the pictures David.
Thanks!
 
Good Morning All!! It is 3am on Friday morning and I have been taking care of Lili since 6pm Thursday!! She is sound asleep and doing great...I have kept myslef busy & awake by cleaning the house and doing laundry...you could eat dinner off our hardwood floors they are so clean - LOL!!! Four more hours untill our AM nurse arrives...how time flies! Keep the comments coming, I love to read them!
Love LeeAnn (Lili's Mom!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?