Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Sunbathing???

It was just me and Lili for a few hours yesterday since mommy had to work and our nurse left at 3:00. I gave her her bath and decided to try and get her out of her room for a change since mommy has really wanted to get her out of there. When LeeAnn came home from work, she cried because she was so happy to see Liliana out of her room. We had her out in the living room for about 5 hours. She loved seeing the new environment. I put one of her videos on the big screen tv and she watched with great intent. The bathing suit idea was to get some funny pictures, which I think turned out to be a great success. Everytime I look at those pictures I laugh out loud and get a tear in my eye. Anyway, now that I know it is not that difficult to get all of her equipment out there we will have to do it more often. Here are a couple more pics.

Comments:
I have a strong opinion that THAT is just the cutest picture ever!! :D
 
Just thought I'd say hi since I was here anyway! I've been following along every now and then. It's good to see how much progress Lili has made.

Take care.
~Irene
 
I LOVE THIS PICTURE. SHE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA
 
AMEN - no more negativity!
I love the picture David.
Lili looks like she's really enjoying her freedom finally being out of the confines of her room.
Pretty soon she's going to own that house and be running all over the place.
Hugs and kisses to Lili. Make sure you show her Logan's latest pictures. I know she will love them.
 
I think her nickname should be "Hollywood". As usual, she looks absolutely adorable! I love to see new pictures, keep them coming.

Love,
Ann
 
I absolutely love Lili sun bathing in the living room. I am sure she loves being out of her room and I'm sure you and LeeAnn love it too. She is just the cutest thing ever and I can't wait to come hold and kiss her. Love from Lansing!!!
 
He is not lying...I had tears falling from my eyes the moment I walked thru the door and saw Liliana relaxing on the love-seat! What a wonderful feeling to see her "sharing" the rest of HER home with us...she is amazing! I cant wait to have her in my arms and resting on the couch...only a matter of time!
Thank You David, for putting a smile in my heart!
I love you dearly- ME
 
How cute!!!!! I still can't believe that isty bitsy bathing suit fit, it is a good thing you put it on her now she will outgrow it so fast! I can't wait to see the bikini!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?