Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

My First Stroll Through The Neighborhood

We took Liliana out of doors for her first relaxing adventure. All of the other times that she has been out it was to go to the doctor. At first she didn't seem too happy. I don't know if it was because she thought she was going to the doctor, if she was too tired, or if it was just too bright outside. We had to cover her up pretty good at first because there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was so bright that she could barely even open her eyes, even with her sunglasses on. Luckily, we have a nature trail surrounded by trees right on the outside edge of our subdivision. Once we got in there, we were able to uncover her. It was also completely shaded so that she could open her eyes and look around. She was looking around taking it all in. I really think that she enjoyed it. It was a lot of work for us to be able to do this with her, but it was well worth it. We had two strollers to carry her and her equipment. As you can see, I carry her vent on my back and the oxygen on my shoulder. By the time we got back home, my upper body could feel the strain of carrying the equipment. In the morning my legs felt the rest of the strain. I couldn't believe how sore I was. I can't wait to do it again and I know she can't wait either.

Comments:
Yeah Lili, how fun to go on your first walk. Wish I could have been there with you. Can't wait til Daddy writes to tell us all about it!
 
I LOVE IT and I am sure Lili did too!!! wish I could have been there, maybe next time!!! Hugs and tons of kisses!
 
I'm sure that she loved it! Thanks for the pictures David, as always, she is cute as ever.

Happy First Father's Day David! Lili is so lucky to have you as her dad!
 
That is awesome. Good for you guys. Hopefully you can do it more often.
 
She does look like she is taking it all in in one of the pics. I know that you guys have waited for this warm weather to take her out, so I know that you must have been so excited. I know that you guys will find it easier each time to get her outside, and you will do it whenever the weather permits. Miss you, and we do hope to see you soon when things settle down with my Mom. Happy 1st Father's Day Dave-I hope you have a wonderful day with Lili and LeeAnn. Love to all of you!
 
Happy Father's Day to one of the most creative Daddies I know. You and baby girl were truly in your element. Keep up the good work, David and LeeAnn and Lilianna. Sending lots of awesome Love your way...Senta
 
Happy Father's Day David.
Liliana is so lucky to have you for a daddy.
 
You guys are amazing. How great for Lili to experience the wonderful world around her. Hopefully it will get easier with each venture out. Love to you all, keep the pictures coming.
 
The adventure has just begun. I'm sure their will be many, many more to come!!! Keep the awesome pictures coming. It's great to see her. Miss Photogenic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?