Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

My Swimming Pool!




Comments:
TOO CUTE!!!
 
What a diva! To look that good in a bikini again....Lili, you will have all the boys chasing after you! Love you!
 
She looks amazingly cute. Keep up the good work Mom and Dad. She looks wonderful.
 
She is styling!! She is too precious for words.
 
I just have to say that Liliana is..."Showing NM who's Boss!" She has not EVER given up or let NM get her down!!! Why, just today, she was lying on her side doing leg lifts!! I shake my head in amazement...she is my hero!!!
I just wonder how I am so blessed!?
Much love to you all!
 
Hey Mommy...
She's doing so well because she has such a wonderful mommy and daddy working with and caring for her every day. The love and prayers that surround her are working their magic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?