Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

Update

I know some of you have been waiting...
Last Thursday's doctor visit was great. Lili continues to grow and is over 16 lbs. Her doctor was very proud of her for how big and strong she has been off of her vent. He said that we should try to do one hour off the vent twice a day (a total of 2 hours a day). We took his advice and she has been doing that every day without any difficulty. She continues to handle everything that we throw at her. What a strong girl! She continues to gain strength and movement every day. She has been seen lifting her arm all the way up to her head and playing with her hair. She loves to grab for anything within her reach. A couple of times she has surprised me when I was leaning over her to give her a kiss. All of a sudden I could feel something moving on my chest. I looked down and it was her hand. The other day, she kept moving her foot over to the side of the crib, where my arm was, and tickled my arm with her toes. She is so funny! She makes me laugh every day. She has new foot and hand splints to help improve and maintain flexability in those joints. They are bright and colorful and she likes to look at them. I can tell that they are working better than her other ones already. We are amazed by her every day and can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store.

Comments:
Thanks David...I just can't imagine who would be bugging you for an update. I'm on my way to Elder's to work tonight - when I click on Lilicam, if I can't see that sweet little thing I'm going to be bumming. It's been 3 days. Everytime I get on it either doesn't work or someone is rocking her for 3 hours and then I get on and its dark. Hmmm, I wonder who could be giving that child so much lovin...
Miss you guys!!!
 
I'm laughing out loud. I got to see Lili for 2 minutes kicking away before mommy snatched her out of her bed. No worries...I'm late for work.
David, I'm worried about my frogs. They came and sprayed today. I bring them in every night and last night I forgot. I'm trying to revive them. You may need to go on another hunt for me. Abbi asked me about them just this afternoon.
 
She is amazing and I am sure sure will continue to amaze us!!! I love the time I spend with her, I just wish I could see her smiling face more often!! Hugs!!!

Stacey
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?