Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

In Lili's Words Part II

I was so excited today that I took a very short afternoon nap and even stayed up a little past my usual bed time. I heard that my cousin Logan was coming and I couldn't wait to play with him again!!! Mommy and daddy were trying to help me take another quick nap because I was really tired, when uncle Steven, aunt Vicky, and Logan arrived. When I knew they were here, there was no way you were getting me back to sleep. Mommy and daddy put me in my stroller and brought me out into the livingroom so that I could hang out with and play with everyone. It was such a great day. Logan is a wild man. He wore me out just looking at him. He is a wiggle worn. He doesn't sit still for 2 seconds. He crawls all over the place and even stands up with the help of the nearest stable object. I told him he better watch out because if I keep getting stronger at this rate, I will be chasing him around in no time. It was great to see everyone. They hung out for a long time. I felt bad that I was tired and went to bed before they were ready to leave. I told them to come back real soon because as I get older and older, I'm sleeping a little less.

If anyone sees Dr. Relich, tell him that his alleluia order worked. Mommy and daddy decided to try and stop my reglan because they didn't think that it was working. Dr. Relich said to try it and see if there was any change in my amount of spit ups. Well, I had a great day today. I don't remember if I spit up early this morning or not, but daddy got up around 10 or 11 and I didn't spit up the whole rest of the day...alleluia!!!

My last doctor visit went well, I am almost 17 lbs. They tried to draw some blood from me for genetics testing but were unable to get it this time. It hurt! Hopefully they can get it next time. Dr Relich was happy with how I am doing off of the vent. His suggestion was to try and add an hour each week. I have done one hour in the morning and two hours in the evening all this week. Next week I will hopefully switch to 2 and 2. I'm so proud of myself. Anyway, my little fingers are smoking from all of this typing and I am getting tired. I will write again soon.

I love you all,
Lili

P.S. Here are some pictures from my company today.

These are me and Logan watching Baby Neptune, it's his favorite, aunt Vicki holding me, and daddy holding Logan.

Comments:
Hi Lili - Logan sure is funny, isn't he. I hope he didn't wear you out too bad - he wears Nana out but he is so much fun. Aunt Vicky is lucky she got to hold you - I can't remember the last time I got to hold you. You look so cute laying on the couch watching TV. I watch you on Lilicam all of the time. The other day I saw you grab your comb from daddy and wave it around. Yesterday I saw you in your beautiful dress waiting for Logan to come and visit you. I'm glad you had fun. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again. Nana
 
Hello All!
It was so nice to have The "Monroe" Loveland Gang visit with us for the evening!! Logan is so darn cute and Lili loves to watch hime wiggle around, she is going to be following in his footprints in only a matter of time! WE cant wait for future visits from all of Lili's cousins :)
Lili makes me laugh so hard these days, she is so full of love, laughter and life..I cant imagine what I did before she was here!
Love to you all-
LeeAnn A.K.A "Mommy"
 
Hi Lili! It sure was great seeing you yesterday. I was amazed at how much you are moving around-Mommy and Daddy have to watch me at times, because I almost poke my eye out too. I loved watching Baby Neptune with you- I could have watched it over and over. I missed you when you went to bed, but I have to admit it was nice to have some one on one time with my Uncle David and Aunt LeeAnn. I do hope that you get to venture out soon, because I would love for you to visit Monroe. I do understand though if you can't make it before winter. Just let me know when you are up for visiting again. I promise to make it much sooner this time. Take care, and I will continue to watch you on Lilicam.

Love you!

Logan
 
Look at Lili she's getting so big I love to log on and get updates I miss her so much what lucky parents I'm sure Dr. Relich is very pleased with Lili progress because I sure am thanks for the pictures and updates.

From the NICU gang
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?