Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Just Some Pics

Lili is great. I tried her off the vent today for an hour and a half straight. She had no trouble. I hope to try 2 hours straight before we see her doctor again so we can really impress him. So, if you know who the doctor is that we see next week, don't tell him my plan because it is going to be a surprise. Went to work last night and got a call from LeeAnn that our nurse had not shown up. She is sick and required medical attention, hopefully all is well. I ended up leaving work at 11pm, 8 hours early to come home and take care of Lili throughout the night so that LeeAnn could sleep since she had been up all day already. All was good. Lili hardly needs any care at night these days. Just change diapers, turn her, make sure she is sleeping soundly, do her stretches and exercises in the morning and feed her, give her all new cannisters and fluids, and that's about it. Definitely a lot easier than at the hospital!!! We had an awesome night. Tonight our nurse was still under the weather, so I am at it again. Lili is sleeping soundly and all is well. She is so darn cute when she sleepsThese are my new hand splints.This is me being me. Every time my parents try and position my legs straight with rolls so that I don't develop "frog legs", I move my legs all around. I put them anywhere except on the rolls, even when I am sleeping. It's fun!These are my new foot splints. Also, this is me playing with my hair. Sometimes I'm able to get my hand all the way up to my head, it's not easy though. I like the feel of my soft hair on my fingers. Now I see why mommy and daddy always play with my hair.This is me smiling really big. I like to smile with my tongue out, mommy and daddy think it is so cute. I'm smiling because daddy was being really silly so that he could get a picture of one of my award winning smiles to show all of you. I hope you enjoy!

Addendum: Today Liliana woke up early from her 2 o'clock nap so I took her off the vent. I had the time, so we tried our 2 hours straight. She did extremely well as expected. She was really tired from such a short nap and the extra work, but she didn't skip a beat. She was smiley the whole time. What a superstar!!!

Comments:
She is so darn cute ALL the time!!!
We can't wait to see her again. Hopefully VERY soon!
 
Hi Lili! Logan wants to visit soon, and he wants to know if you are available on Wednesday, August 16th?? He is anxious to see you, and he is so happy when he reads about all of the progress that you are making. He thinks you are remarkable!! Talk to Mom and Dad and see what you have shakin' on the 16th. Love you!

Your cousin,

Logan- you can call me L-Dog, because you are one of my best friends
 
Hey L-Dog! I am so happy to receive a note from you! We would love to have you and your Mommy and Daddy over on the 16th! I cant wait to see you and see you crawl...give me a little while and I will be chasing YOU around!!! I am getting pretty good with my arms and hands, so watch out...:)
Have your Mommy give my Mommy a call to talk about what they had in mind for the 16th!
Love ya-
Lili
 
She is an amazing and strong little girl. I am so happy that she is doing so well off her vent. Good for you Lili!
It was great to see you guys a couple weeks ago.

Kris
 
Hi Lili

It's your cousin here, Zach. Nice job off your vent, keep up the good work!!! The picture of you smiling is really cute!!! See you soon!!
Zach
 
I love that picture of Lili smiling so big. She is such a beautiful little girl. Keep up the good work off the vent. Love you lots.

Aunt Bec
 
Hey Lili- tell your Mom that my Mom will try to call over the weekend. My Dad is leaving on a business trip from Friday until Tuesday, so she will call when I am napping (if I decide to that is). I am counting down the days on my calendar until I see you on the 16th.

Love,
Logan
 
Can't wait to see you tomorrow, Lili! I will bring Great Grandma with me. Grandpa is off playing his "War Games" for the week so he won't be coming, but I know he misses you. I love you bunches and am sooo proud of you! Lots of love and kisses!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?