Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

More Silly Sleeping Pictures And Others Too

Picture 1: Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk through the neighborhood. They showed me my future elementary school. It is really nice. I saw the classrooms, the gymnasium, the caffeteria, and a bunch of computers. Picture 2: Daddy tells me I'm going to be a basketball star some day. Picture 3 & 4: Close ups of me and Mommy and Daddy in our shades. Picute 5: Me watching Baby Einstein in my crib while playing with my hair. Picture 6: Daddy was giving me a sponge bath and I kept crossing my legs. I had my left leg bent at the knee with my foot on the ground and my knee straight up. I took my right foot and put it on top of my left knee just as if I was crossing my legs. Daddy wasn't quick enought to catch the right moment because I was moving around a lot just like I always do these days. Picture 7: Sleeping again and getting myself in the most comfortable position with every extremity touching something. Picture 8: Just a cute close up of me sitting in my high chair. Picture 9: Sleeping again. Got my foot wrenched in the crib rails. I wasn't stuck or anything, I just like to touch things with my feet...sleeping or not. Picture 10: All sprawled out, what more can I say?

Comments:
Hi Liliana,
This is Abigail and Gabriel. We are at Nana and Papa's house. You are getting to be such a big girl. Did you have fun on your walk? You look so cute in your highchair picture. We love you!!!

XXXOOO
XXXOOO
 
Liliana, you are so cute! I can't believe how big you are getting and you are accomplishing so many things. You look like you are having so much fun with your mom and dad on your adventure. Thanks for the update.
Love,
The Caldwell's
 
Hi again Lili.
It's Sunday and you look so pretty in your dress. We were watching you play in your bed but then you were gone. We wish you could be here playing with us. We are having fun listening to music on the computer and dancing. Someday you can dance with us.
Well bye for now - we love you!
xxxooo xxxooo
 
Hello Family & Friends!
Thank you for the positive and uplifting comments! I must admit, I have been under a tremendous amount of stress lately, and it is catching up to me. Your faith and strength helps me thru my personal tough times, Thank You!
Liliana IS getting so big. She continues to be my inspiration and I find her truely amazing!
I hope that all the little ones who have started school are adjusting well and finding love and comfort in their school environment!
Thanks again for loving us!
 
Hey, I am back in business with the BLOG- Yeah!! I loved spending time with you today, and it is true, you have to be touching something with you hands and feet at all times!! You are adorable and I just love your personality (A little opinionated at times-- I wonder who you get that from!!) Can't wait to see you soon, and your Mom and Dad too!!

XOXO
Stacey
 
Hi Sweet Lili, The pictures are fabulous! You also are my inspiration, but so are your parents! They love you soooo much and and so do grandpa and I. You look great in your shades! Love you!
 
Quick Side Note:
Thanks to the Caldwell Family, taking Liliana for walks is a breeze! They generously let us borrow their double stroller, allowing us to fit Liliana and her equiptment into one "double stroller!" Thanks Caldwell's :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?