Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

It's been a while

It has been a while, but not much new to report. I am feeling a little better. I now have 4 full teeth. I had a mild cold but I think it is finally gone. Today was the first day that I finally started feeling better than I have in the last couple of weeks. I had lots of smiles for mommy and daddy. I had some visitors today. Daddy's aunt Kathy and uncle Tom, cousin Tommy and wife Lee came to visit me. We had a good time. I even skipped my afternoon nap in anticipation of them coming. I was wide awake and playing the whole time they were here. I was out like a lightbulb in less than 15 minutes after they left. I'm glad I got to meet you all and I hope to see you again soon. Thank you very much for the nice dresses. I can't wait to wear them and look really pretty. Uncle Tom, daddy gives you a special thanks as well. Tiffany, daddy was sad that you could not make it. I was too, I can not wait to meet you. I know that you are busy. Daddy says that I should tell you to have fun in Hawaii. He says that you definitely need to go to volcano national park. We want to thank you and everyone at Cakes by Steph for the fabulous cookies. I can't have any, but mommy and daddy seemed to love the pumpkin ones. The cold weather is here and halloween is just around the corner, so here is a couple of halloween pics for you all.

Comments:
Hi Lili!! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I think that I may have your cold now- I woke up at 1a.m. this morning with a runny nose and green guck in my eyes. I love that black cat in your pics- you sure were going after it. How is Mommy doing? Is she feeling better? Is Daddy sleeping any better? I still am playing games with Mommy and Daddy. I slept the last few nights all night, but last night was a different story. I am just trying to keep them on their toes. I am looking forward to Halloween as well. I am going to be a piglet- Nana and Papa bought my costume. It will probably be the only time that I am allowed to wear pink. Make sure you post pics in your costume. I think that Mommy is going to take me to where Grandma Tootsie is at earlier in the day on Halloween, because they are passing out candy all day. I'm fine with that since it means more candy for me. I can't believe that our first birthdays are coming up. Have you thought about what you want? I am trying to be practical since Christmas is so close- I don't want to get too many toys (: I miss you like crazy, and I hope that we get up to see you again soon. Does Daddy have any other Saturday nights off? Peace out Lily! Love you!! Logan
 
Hi Lili,
Don't believe Logan...he wants tons of toys just like you do! And...Nanas and Papas and Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles are all great at giving sweet little one-year olds lots and lots of toys! You look so cute in your halloween clothes. We can't wait to see you in your costume - isn't your big Halloween Party at the NICU this weekend? You are going to have so much fun.
Me and Papa are trying to figure out a day to see you REAL REAL soon! I'm glad you finally got to meet Aunt Kathy, Uncle Tom, Tommy and Lee. They have been very anxious to meet you. Did you get to feel Baby-Bellino kick?
Nana and Papa try every single day to see you on Lilicam but we haven't been able to see you in your bed all week. Maybe tonight. You must be quite a little night-owl lately! We love you bunches and will see you soon sweet angel!!!
Give mommy and daddy lots of kisses for us.
 
Hi Lili!! You look all grown up in your halloween pictures, it's hard to believe you are going to be ONE so soon!! Seems like just the other day that you were a neat little bundle in your Moms tummy!! I hope you have a great time at your Halloween party tomorrow. You are going to be the Star of the show!! Have your mom kiss you lots for me- I miss all of you sooooo much and can't wait to see you!!
 
Hi Lili-
You look so cute with all of your Halloween stuff. I'm sorry to hear that you were sick with a cold, but you look like you are feeling great and you seem so happy! You are so lucky to have such an amazing mommy & daddy to make it all better! Happy first Halloween to you from the Caldwell's. We hope that your mommy & daddy are enjoying date night and that your mom is feeling better. XOXO to you and enjoy Halloween and your party!
Love,
The Caldwell's
 
Hello Family and Friends!
Lili is feeling better and her smiles, once again, are endless! I am also feeling a little better but I am still having some trouble. Hopefully once I get the results back from the CT Scan we will know why!
Happy Halloween to all of you!
Love-
David, LeeAnn and Liiana Sue
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?