Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

My New Tricks and More











Hi all, I'm back again. It's been over a week, I know. I've been waiting until I was strong enough to show you some good pictures of my new tricks. Picture one is daddy holding me in a sitting position with minimal support to my head. I can hold it up pretty good. I try to look all around. I'm getting so strong, but still need just a little bit of support with my neck. I'm still trying to coordinate my back muscles and still need a lot of support there. Picture two is daddy holding me in a standing position to help me get my feet planted firmly on the ground. I like to bend my knees and then push up big and tall. Picture three is me sitting up all by myself in my high chair. It reclines, but my parents had it all the way up in the seated position. It gives me a lot of support in my back but still makes me work to keep my head up straight. Pictures four and five are of me at the hospital before my recent procedure that I told you about in one of my other posts. I can't believe how far I have come. I can't wait to show you what I can do next. I had a pretty busy week this past week. I went to a clinic put on by the Muscular Dystrophy Association. I got to see people involved with every aspect of my care. I probably saw about 15 or so different people. They said that I am doing great and didn't have any suggestions for me at this time. I just need to keep doing what I am doing. The one thing that I did get out of it was some new therapeutic shoes. I grew out of my old ones already. I got fitted and measured and should be expecting them in the next few weeks. For all of you who take care of me and love me, keep up the good work. I really appreciate it!

As some of you may know, my one year birthday is coming up really fast. It is December 6th for those of you who don't know. It is the same day as my daddy's birthday. Keep your eyes open for an invite or information on what I will be doing. Just so you know, I am having just a small party becuase it is the cold season. I'm doing so good that I don't want to get sick now. Don't worry though, you will all be included in some way. More details to follow.

Comments:
Hi sweet angel!
You look like such a big girl in your pictures - you are getting so strong and it is awesome to see you sitting up.
You don't have to tell me about your big birthday - I'm counting down the days. You know, you and your daddy are very special to be able to have the same birthday. And what about Thanksgiving Day coming up in only 4 days...just so you know, I am VERY thankful for you!!!
I love you and miss you Lili. Nana
 
I love your new pictures Lili!! You are getting stronger by the day!! I told your Mom she is going to need to start putting that rail up on your crib. One of these days you are going to surprise everyone and roll right over!! Can't wait for the invite to the big party!!

Love you all and miss you SOOOOO much!!!

Aunt Stacey
 
Happy Thanksgiving Lili and Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!!
Have lots of turkey and pie!!! See you soon!!!- Carrie
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING David, LeeAnn and Liliana!
We miss and love you all very much and we'll see you on Sunday!!!
Papa and Nana
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?