Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Just A Couple Of Pics

The pictures are in order from newest to oldest, with the first one showing me with less than half of my Christmas gifts. I was having a bad hair day in the second one. The third was bath time and I had a big smile for mommy. The fourth one was me trying to call Nana. The fifth and last one was just me looking all cute wrapped up in a blanket.

I've been doing great. I had a wonderful second christmas. I got lots of wonderful toys and clothes. I've gotten over my cold and am feeling much better. I am such a wiggle worm these days that I give mommy, daddy and all the nurses a run for their money. I miss you all. I hope you all had a nice Christmas.

Addendum: I said Da Da Da for the first time today. Mama and Dada are very excited. I can't wait to learn how to say mama.






Comments:
Hi Liliana.
Your pictures are adorable. Good job with the cell phone! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.
I can't wait to see you and give you lots of hugs and kisses.
Hurry and learn Mama cause then I know Nana isn't far off.
Love You!
 
Hey guys great pics of Lili she's so big and cute hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year talk to ya in 2007 take care.

NICU
 
Can't wait to hear your sweet little voice!! MaMa is sure to come along soon. From there you won't slow down, the words will just keep coming!

XOXO

Aunt Stacey
 
She's looking to much like you Dave! Poor thing DOOMED with your LOOKS!

-dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?