Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

The Party

My birthday party was a blast. I did however miss seeing all of you who were not here. I hope that you all were able to see me on the BLOG and that there were no problems with the camera. The video was a little slow because of all of the people trying to see me, i appologize. I think someone may have accidentally been moving the camera around from the BLOG as well, oops! My great grandparents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles started arriving around 4:00. I started opening my gifts a little early, I hope you all were already watching. If not, I'm sure you caught most of it. I got lots of toys and some cloths. I loved it all!!! Thank you all for my gifts. There was a little bit of a break between gifts and cake time to get organized. I hope I did not loose some of your attention and you watched me get a little messy. I had a great day. I missed seeing a lot of you. Maybe we will be able to have a lot more of you over for my 1 1/2 year birthday sometime this summer when I don't have to worry about catching a cold. I'm going to attach some pictures of my fun day. I hope you enjoy!

P.S. Thank you Cakes By Stephanie in Monroe, especially Stephanie, Tom, and Tiffany. They were amazing as usual!!!

The first two pictures are of mine and daddy's birthday cakes, yummy!!! The next one is of me playing with a balloon that daddy blew up just for me to play with. I was shaking it around and bonking it on my face, it was fun! The next two are of some of my special decorations. The next few are of me diving into my cake. I was a little hesitant, but still found a way to get frosting on everything and not just myself.

Comments:
Well...we have come full circle, a year has come and gone and we will never forget all the love and support we have received! It is truly amazing to think that just one year ago, our little angel was born. She has made leaps and bounds with her physical development and continues to show an amazing amount of strength and courage! We are so proud of her and we can not wait to see what this coming year has to offer. We know in our hearts that our little angel has a very special plan and we are hear to help her achieve her goal! Thank You for loving our family as we love yours!
LeeAnn - Mommy to the sweetest little girl around :)
 
Congrats on the first year we all were excited to see lili and dad on thier special day you guys are great and have a wonderful,beatiful daughter who we miss very much please please send us pictures to put up in the unit.

Lots of hugs & kisses
NICU
 
Mommy and Daddy did a great job planning Liliana's birthday party at the house and the blog party. Cakes by Stephanie did a fabulous job on the cakes. Tiffany certainly outdid herself on the decorating of Liliana's special cakes. But nothing could outshine Lili and her excitement to have so much company and so many nice gifts to play with. I have some of the cutest pictures of her laying on the floor with her leg straight up in the air. The whole family got such a big kick out of seeing those pictures - it made them realize just how much she is improving. What a special baby girl. We can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the coming new year. Love to all of you!
 
Lili looks like she really enjoyed herself. It truly breaks my heart that I was not able to share in her special day. Those cakes Tiffany made look amazing. I am glad everyone had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see more pictures of her big day. Love to you all,

Bec
 
What a very special day for Lili, David and LeeAnn! I can't believe that one year has already passed. Your little girl is amazing and I can't wait to see what the future will bring for your little princess! Happy Birthday to David also! It looks like you had a wonderful party.
Love,
Ann
 
Hi Lili. You had such a nice party, and I am really glad that Uncle Steve and I got to be with you to share in your special day. You have come so far this past year-you have amazed us all. You are one strong-willed little girl with such great determination. It is truly wonderful to watch you reach for your toys and see you kick those legs around. We know that you have just begun to show us what you can really do. Happy 1st Birthday to you, and we look forward to celebrating your 1 1/2 birthday next summer!!
P.S. Logan says, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Liliana! Happy Birthday to you! He sings just like his Mommy.
We love you guys!!
Vicky, Steve, and Logan
 
Has it been a year already?! I'm getting old man, real old. EVEN ANNA IS SPAWNING! I have to hurry up and have a baby with Steve or something.


-dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?