Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

To My Supporters, Another Song For You

For those of you who don't know, mommy and daddy just got back from a relaxing vacation to Mexico. They had a wonderful time and I had a fun time spending some quality time with great grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. I am really happy to have mommy and daddy back home with me but I am glad they got to get away and unwind.

Daddy is sorry that he hasn't posted in a while. He will make a good post real soon. Two things to look forward to include: Info and donation information for the upcoming Muscular Dystrophy Stride and Ride (we were the biggest contributors last year and would like to do the same this year), and pictures of me, including one in which I snuck down to Mexico and daddy snapped a picture of me.

Until daddy gets a chance to post, I have uploaded another song for all of you who support me and mean the world to me. I hope you enjoy!!!

Comments:
Hi Lili.
I'm at work so I can't hear the new song but I am very anxious to hear it when I get home.
I'll bet you sure are happy to have mommy and daddy home. It's nice to have visitors but no one can take the place of ma-ma and da-da. I had so much fun staying with you. The way you can sit up and hold your head is just amazing to me. That was the best part - being there for physical therapy so I could see how strong you are getting. We had such fun playing peek-a-boo you are quite a little actress. I miss you sweet angel!
 
Ok, I like the new song, but could we have the old one too? I really liked that one! Or maybe you could let me know the artist and title and I could download it on Zach's i-pod!!

Glad to hear you had a great vacation, love the picture of Lili scuba diving. I had soooo much fun with Lil while you were gone and would love to have the oppertunity to do it again sometime. She is so full of personality and the hugs she gives her dolls is so precious!! Her determination and strength are amazing!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?