Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

I've Got Sunshine









Picture one is self explanatoryt...bad hair day! Picture two is of me smiling which I always like to do. I know what you're thinking, I'm so cute. Mommy and dadddy are trying to get me to eat real food. Mommy takes me to feeding and swallowing classes with either a nurse or my grandma. Picture three shows me eating some chocolate pudding. I like to get a little taste of it, but overall I am not yet that interested in taking food by mouth. Mommy and daddy took me for a x-ray study to see how I am swallowing, but of course I would not swallow the barium for the doctor. Maybe when I get a little older and am a little more interested in food. As most of you know, I went to Monroe for the 4th of July to Nana and Papa's house to meet a lot of new relatives. I had lots and lots of fun! It was very nice to meet you all. I especially loved my cousins and second cousins that are close to my age. I gave them lots of kisses and smiles. Picture 4 shows me at Nana and Papa's on my zebra. Mommy and daddy bought me this fun toy to further improve my leg strength. It bounces up and down and I can spin in circles.









Picture 5 is me at Nana and Papa's with some of my cousins and second cousins. We all walked out to the river behind their house. It was fun. Picture 6 is another excited smile picture. Picture 7 shows me being creative with my colored pencils. Picture 8 shows me finding some nonintended uses for my toys.












Picture 9, another really big smile. Picture 10 is grandma rocking me to sleep. I was probably tired after she took me on a shopping spree. She really spoils me. One day she took me to Toys R Us and let me pick out whatever I wanted. Pictures 11 and 12 show some of those toys.

I thank you all for checking up on me. I'm doing just great as you can see. I'm really starting to talk and talk. I try to say just about anything that anyone else say. The other day I was saying hotdog because I heard daddy say it. Mommy started bring me upstairs to play in my second bedroom. I love being up there so much that all I say all day long is upstairs. I say the names of most of the animals in my books. I am able to identify and say the names of numbers in my books and much much more. The weather has been a little more mild so I have been getting outdoors a little more. I don't know what else to tell you all right now. If I think of more, I will add it in.

Keep your eyes open for a post on the upcoming golf outing for myself. This event is being organized and put on by a group of very special people including:

Tom Campbell, George Peterman, Mike Rhulig, Ann Caldwell, Nana, Grandma & Grandpa, etc.

Whoever else has contributed in any way, please speak up and I will add your name to the list!!!

Comments:
Liliana Sue, look at what a big girl you are.
You are so adorable.
Nana and Papa love you bunches!!!
 
Happy to see this new posting she is getting big we saw the flyer for the event hope to come by.Glad to hear Lili doing so well she is truly a shining star

NICU
 
The pictures are great!! Thanks for letting us celebrate Hannah's Big day at your house, we had soooo much fun!!!XOXOXO

The Diamond Crew
 
Liliana,
I miss you sooooooooo much!!! I am pleased as punch (as your mommy would say) to see all these fabulous pictures of you!! What a big girl you are jumparooing and swinging all day!! I can't wait to bring D and G over to meet you!! Maybe next time it is Tuesday and not too hot we will visit!!
XOXOXOXOXO
Carrie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?