Thursday, October 30, 2008

 

Too Smart!!!

I know Lili usually writes the posts on here, but I (Daddy) just couldn't resist writing this one to tell you how much she amazes me. Also, I'm writing it because she doesn't like to brag too much about her smarts. Anyway, the other day we were just sitting around playing. Lili was playing with her letters and numbers that you see in the picture below. She wanted to lay down and play with them so I let her lay down. She would pick up a letter or number and say its color and what it was. Hearing her do this intrigued me, I just knew she was filing that information away somewhere. Since she was laying on her back, she could not see the letters and numbers unless I handed her one. For no reason at all, I said what color is the c. Sure enough she knew what color it was without even looking. Not only that, there are big letters and small letters which are different colors. She knew what color the big C was as well. I named off about 10 different letters and numbers of different sizes and colors and she recalled every single color without delay or effort. I was just absolutely amazed! It's not like I sit with her every day and go over letter colors. We have never practiced this. From all of her playing she has just remembered sizes, colors, and shapes and is able to use her photographic memory to recall it. She never seizes to amaze me!!!

Comments:
Lovey!
She never seizes to amaze me too! What a little sponge for knowledge, she truly is such a blessing and I am proud to say that she is OUR little angel!! I love you both very much and can't wait for the BIG "3" and "30" birthday party...what a celebration!
XOXOXO
Your #1 fan - LeeAnn :)
 
She really is amazing! I really miss you all. It is so nice to see pictures of the family. Uncle Jack is trying to arrange another visit to Michigan, maybe in January :-)
Missy & Scott are moving to Atlanta so maybe we can see everyone in one trip. Keep up the good work Lili! Looking forward to seeing the post after December 6th. Love to all , Aunt Cheri
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?