Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

Happy 3rd/30th Birthdays

Well, here are the long awaited birthday pics. We had a grand old time! A lot of my cousins were able to make it but because of a snowstorm and cold season some people had to stay home. It's ok though, they were there with me in spirit. The pictures below show the days events. Mommy and daddy gave me some of my presents in the morning before all the excitement began. You can see me with Hany Manny in picture number one. He is a character in on of my cartoons that I watch. I sometimes walk around carrying my tools saying "I'm Handy Manny". Pictures 2&3 show mine and daddy's birthday cakes. We share the same exact birthday in case you don't know. I just love trains and when mommy asked me what kind of birthday party I wanted, I said Thomas the train. Picture 4 shows me playing with some of the kids. 5,6&7 are me opening gifts. They sure were great gifts as you can see how the kids are flocking around me. Picture 8 is of my cousin Logan. We are the same age. He just loves trash and anything to do with it. He picked up all the wrapping paper for us. I hear he even got a dump truck toy for christmas and a real garbage can. What a lucky boy he is! Picture 9 is of all the kids getting ready for pinata time. It went by age, but I was up first. Good thing daddy practiced hitting the pinata with me ahead of time because it sure is not easy to wack at that thing. 10-16 are all the kids taking their turn at the pinata with number 16 showing the kids chasing the candy that has finally broke free. Me personally, I was scared as heck by how hard those kids were hitting my favorite bird. When the candy spilled out, I didn't knwo what to think. Number 17 is me trying to blow out my own birthday candle. I am getting good at blowing but still do not have enough hot air to blow the candle out yet. 18 & 19 are the kids and I watching a movie and having lots more fun. Number 20 is not the day of my party, but it is of some hats that were worn by some at my party. I got some money for my birthday from a couple of different people. Mommy and daddy used the money to buy me a train table and some train track. I absolutely love it as you can tell by my smiles in the next couple of pictures. It was a perfect day. I wish I could do it every day. I guess I'll just have to wait until the christmas eve celebration and 3 christmas celebrations that I have in store for the end of the month. I hope you enjoy the pictures. For most of you this is not an update, but for those of you who don't see me, I am walking completely on my own now. Daddy bought me some new walking wings for christmas because my other ones were getting pretty raggety. We haven't had to use the new ones yet and probably won't ever have to. It's too bad that mommy already restitched it to fit around my peg tube or else we could return it. Oh well.

























Comments:
What a celebration we had! Liliana and David's Birthday was great fun despite Lili's illness! The week prior was tiring and very scary but we made it thru just like we always do! GO TEAM LOVELAND! Lili received some wonderful gifts and David got spoiled with lots of beer, what more could a guy ask for! Lookin' forward to the X-mas post...
Much love- LeeAnn AKA the other parent!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?